- Bi-Weekly Giveaways (clothes, toys, household goods, hand soaps and much more) Please reach out to email@example.com to find out more information regarding the giveaways.
- Backpacks/school supplies – Yearly giveaway hosted the first week of August.
- Homebuyers Information
- At-Risk Youth (coming soon): We will provide a caring and stable environment, so that it helps builds a sense of trust with the difficult challenges these kids face. We engage dialogue with positive feedback and encourage teamwork, so that each kid feels a sense of belonging.
- Mentoring (coming soon)- We will work one-on-one with the kids to provide a safe place for him or her to express oneself. With active listening and asking powerful open-ended questions. We set goals and an action plan to get things done.
- Stop the Bullying (coming soon)- We will tackle this issue with cyberbullying and peer pressure bullying by working closely with the schools and law enforcement (if needed) to help eradicate these issue. Explaining, showing and giving our information and support they need when faced with these issues.
- Transitional Housing in Charlotte, North Carolina– Respect-Ya Self partnered with the Oxford House for over 6 years ago. However, Pamela only charges enough rent to cover the mortgage, insurance, and taxes. To say the least, she doesn’t make a profit. Oxford House Hyde Park is a self-run, self-supported recovery house for recovering alcoholics and drug addicts. Oxford House Hyde Park is an all male facility. Every Oxford House represents an effective and low-cost method of preventing relapse. On a monthly basis, the Oxford Houses in a geographic area get together to share their common experiences in order to assure that Oxford House Hyde Park operates in a way that preserves the good name of Oxford House and encourages more experienced houses to help newer ones. Residents pay rent, utility and other household expenses of Oxford House Hyde Park. This house accommodates 7 residents. Oxford House Hyde Park is part of a publicly supported, non-profit 501(c)3 corporation umbrella organization which provides the network of all Oxford Houses and allocates resources to duplicate the Oxford House concept where needs arise.